Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - This Valentine's Day, treat your loved one to a night of wining and dining at Kaiser Maximilian in the heart of Puerto Vallarta's Romantic Zone.
Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomer has created a wide variety of innovative dishes to choose from on a special four-course Valentine's Dinner menu, which will be offered for just $850 Pesos per person (tip not included) on Friday, February 14, in lieu of the restaurant's regular a la carte menu.
To make the evening even more romantic, Kaiser Maximilian offers an extensive selection of wines, available by the glass or the bottle, that pair perfectly with any entrée, appetizer, or dessert, and are sure to make a memorable impression on that special someone.
Kaiser Maximilian's Valentine's Dinner Menu
(Choose one dish from each course)
• Tuna Carpaccio with mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes
• Mediterranean Vegetable Salad, diver scallop, tomato-basil pesto
• Picanha (cooked and marinated beef) with potato croutons, salad
• Marinated Beets and Carrots, fine greens, goat cheese
• Duck Confit Salad, sherry vinaigrette, squash, pears, winter greens
• Spinach Strudel with mixed greens
• Cesar Salad with crispy potato croutons
• Manhattan Clam Chowder, gnocchi, bacon, smoked tomato
• Smoked Mushroom Cream with quinoa, roasted chilies
• Onion Soup with white wine, toast and gratinated cheese
• Celery Salad with mushrooms and sautéed veal sweetbreads
• Gnocchi with mushrooms, spinach and truffle sauce
• Spätzle (homemade pasta) with duck confit, cheese and fried onions
• Crab Cake with avocado purée, tequila lime glace, glass leeks
• Roasted Quail, mushroom risotto, Parmesan
• Raviolis with fennel filling, Prosciutto, mushrooms, tarragon sauce
• Salmon Fillet with angel hair pasta, mozzarella, asparagus, red wine sauce
• Red Snapper Fillet with cabbage and vegetables, red beet potatoes
• Cod Fillet with ratatouille risotto and shrimp sauce
• Seared Diver Scallops, squash puree, apple salad, pine nuts, serrano ham, truffle sauce
• Braised Rabbit, fettuccine, Pinot Noir sauce, vegetables, Parmesan
• Beef Tenderloin, creamy gorgonzola cheese, vegetables, mushrooms, potato gratin
• Beef Tenderloin and Short Rib, potato gratin, green beans with bacon, port wine sauce
• Zwiebelrostbraten, flat pounded beef loin, onion rings, sautéed potatoes
• Chicken Breast with rosemary, mashed potatoes, mustard seed sauce, roasted vegetables
• Roasted Leg of Veal, glazed vegetables, Spätzle, cream sauce with mushrooms
• Veal Scaloppini with twice-baked potato and creamed spinach
• Wienerschnitzel, breaded pork loin with potatoes, Austrian salad
• Rahmschnitzel, sautéed pork loin scallops, noodles, cream mushroom sauce
• Fried Crepe with peach cream, flamed cherries, yogurt ice cream
• Warm Pecan Chocolate Bourbon Tart, vanilla ice cream
• Vanilla Ice Cream covered with a hot crepe, chocolate sauce with pecans
• Chocolate Pot de Crème, caramel mousse, sea salt
• Sour Cream Cheesecake, coconut crust, rum poached pineapple
• Apple Strudel with vanilla ice cream
• Sachertorte, chocolate cake with mint ice cream
• Cottage Cheese Strudel, with peach compote, vanilla ice cream
• Chocolate Panna Cotta, mint ice cream, Kahlúa, hazelnuts, whipped cream
• Crème Brulée, vanilla cream, caramelized sugar crust
• Cottage Cheese Dumpling with berries
Since an intimate evening of wining, dining and romance is one of the best ways to make your sweetheart feel special, make plans now to treat your Valentine to a delightful dinner at Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant.
Whether you choose to dine al fresco at the European-style sidewalk café tables, or in the intimate air-conditioned dining room, you'll enjoy the fabulous cuisine, professional service and elegant atmosphere that have made Kaiser Maximilian one of Puerto Vallarta's favorite, and most romantic, fine dining restaurants.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to learn more about Kaiser Maximilian.