Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico - You don't have to be an American to celebrate the 4th of July with great food and fun in Puerto Vallarta. Just head over to Daiquiri Dick's on Los Muertos Beach, where you can enjoy a special 3-course menu that gives you a choice of appetizers, entrées and desserts, plus a glass of house wine for $425 pesos, from July 4th through 6th.
Celebrate American Independence at Daiquiri Dick's
Select one item from each category for $425 pesos.
• Grilled Watermelon and Arugula Salad with Jalapeño Chile Vinaigrette
• Cajun Style Fired Calamari with Chipotle Aioli
• Linguine a la Checca with Shrimp or Grilled Chicken Breast
• Grilled Flank Steak Marinated with Argentinian Style Chimichuri and Served with Grilled Vegetables and Roasted Baby Potatoes
• Fresh Fruit Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Daiquiri Dick's Famous Key Lime Pie
Glass of House Wine
• Pinot Grigio
• Cabernet Sauvignon
Come out to the beach and enjoy these specials, along with the restaurant's regular a la carte menu, from 4:00-10:00 pm, July 4-6, 2020.
If all of this sounds good, but you'd feel more comfortable eating at home, Daiquiri Dick's is now offering special Takeout Menus for Breakfast & Lunch, served from 10 am to 9 pm, and Dinner from 5:00-9:00 pm. Call 322-222-0566 to place your order for Free Home Delivery (cash only), or pick it up and receive a 10% discount.
Daiquiri Dick's contemporary design exudes a quiet elegance that invites relaxation, and its tropical location at Olas Altas 314 on Los Muertos Beach offers the perfect atmosphere for enjoying spectacular views of Banderas Bay. For reservations call (322) 222-0566. For more information, visit DDPV.com.
Click HERE to read more about Daiquiri Dick's.