Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Looking for a new way to commemorate Valentine's Day? Surprise that special someone by celebrating this sweetheart of a holiday on Saturday, February 13th with a romantic dinner at Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant in the heart of the Puerto Vallarta Romantic Zone.
Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomer has created a wide variety of innovative dishes to choose from on a special four-course Valentine's Dinner menu, which will be offered for just $690 Pesos per person (tip not included), in lieu of the restaurant's regular a la carte menu.
To make the evening even more romantic, Kaiser Maximilian offers an extensive selection of wines, available by the glass or the bottle, that pair perfectly with any entrée, appetizer, or dessert, and are sure to make a memorable impression on that special someone.
Kaiser Maximilian's Valentine's Dinner Menu
(Choose one dish from each course)
• Vitello Tonnato, cold slices of veal, tuna fish sauce, mixed greens
• Marinated Beets and Carrots, fine greens, goat cheese
• Duck Confit Salad, sherry vinaigrette, squash, pears, winter greens
• Spinach Strudel with mixed greens
• Cesar Salad with crispy potato croutons
• Tuna Carpaccio with mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes
• Smoked Mushroom Cream with quinoa, roasted chilies.
• Onion Soup with white wine, toast and gratinated cheese
• Red Cabbage Cream Soup with roasted duck crust, potato dumpling
• Gnocchi with mushrooms, spinach and truffle sauce
• Crab Cake with avocado purée, tequila lime glace, glass leeks
• Roasted Quail, mushroom risotto, Parmesan
• Raviolis with fennel filling, prosciutto, mushrooms, tarragon sauce
• Suckling Pig Dumpling, apple & white cabbage, horseradish foam
• Red Snapper Fillet with ratatouille risotto and shrimp sauce
• Salmon Fillet with angel hair pasta, mozzarella, asparagus, red wine sauce
• Seared Diver Scallops, squash puree, apple salad, pine nuts, serrano ham, truffle sauce
• Chicken Breast with rosemary, mashed potatoes, mustard seed-sauce, garlic vegetables
• Grilled duck breast with roasted prunes, squash puree, duck sauce
• Beef Tenderloin, creamy gorgonzola cheese, vegetables, mushrooms, potato gratin
• Zwiebelrostbraten, flat pounded beef loin, onion rings, sautéed potatoes
• Roasted Leg of Veal, glazed vegetables, Spätzle, cream sauce with mushrooms
• Veal Scaloppini with twice-baked potato and creamed spinach
• Wienerschnitzel, breaded pork loin with potatoes, Austrian salad
• Rahmschnitzel, sautéed pork loin scallops, noodles, cream mushroom sauce
• Crepe "Heisse Liebe", with vanilla ice cream, raspberry sauce
• Warm Pecan Chocolate Bourbon Tart, vanilla ice cream
• Vanilla Ice Cream covered with a hot crepe, chocolate sauce with pecans.
• Chocolate Pot de Crème, caramel mousse, sea salt
• Sour Cream Cheesecake, coconut crust, rum poached pineapple
• Apple Strudel with vanilla ice cream
• Sachertorte, chocolate cake with mint ice cream
• Panna Cotta with passion fruit sorbet, marinated berries
• Crème Brulée, vanilla cream, caramelized sugar crust
Since an intimate evening of wining, dining and romance is one of the best ways to make your sweetheart feel special, make plans now to surprise your Valentine with a delightful dinner at Kaiser Maximilian on Saturday, February 13, 2021.
To show how much they care for their customers, Kaiser Maximilian has implemented a strict cleaning and disinfectant regimen that goes above and beyond the government's guidelines, and have reduced the number of tables to create safe distances between those dining in the restaurant.
Due to limited seating, reservations are strongly recommended, and can be made by calling 322-223-0760 or 322-222-5058, or online at KaiserMaximilian.com.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.