Vallarta Living | Puerto Vallarta Weddings
|Bella Weddings, Honeymoons & Anniversaries|
Intimate Destination Weddings at Villa Bella
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! We invite you to host your destination wedding celebration at Villa Bella. Intimate destination weddings are our specialty and, unlike large resorts, we focus exclusively on you and your family and guests, catering to your every desire from the moment you book your wedding until you leave.
|Villa Bella Bed & Breakfast Inn|
Calle del Monte Calvario 12
La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
Nayarit Mexico 63732
Tel: 52 (329) 295-5161
At Villa Bella we offer you:
• A tailor-designed wedding and reception at a very beautiful site with the best view of Banderas Bay.
• A team of experts at your service.
• A worry-free package that includes a four-night stay for a maximum of 12 guests.
• Personalized assistance to arrange trips, tours and activities for you and your guests.
Why Get Married in Puerto Vallarta?
Top four reasons for choosing getting married at Villa Bella:
• You and your guests will have the entire Villa for your enjoyment and comfort.
• The cost is very affordable for you and your guests.
• We only work with the best wedding consultants.
• We will take care of every need of you and your guests.
Types of Weddings We Offer Bridal Couples
• Civil Wedding: Foreigners can be legally married in Mexico if they present all the documents and comply with the requirements. The civil ceremony is the only ceremony legally recognized in Mexico, a judge of peace performs this ceremony.
• Spiritual Ceremony: This ceremony allows you to have contact with your minister. You are able to choose any ceremony you like or make your own vows along with guidance from your minister. You will receive a marriage certificate authenticated by your minister for a beautiful keepsake. Spiritual Ceremonies are not legally recognized in Mexico. You can choose to have the spiritual ceremony in Mexico with your best family friends and the legal wedding and big party at home.
• Catholic Ceremony: If you are not Mexican but are catholic and would like to exchange vows before the Virgin of Guadalupe it can be done. You need to get from your Parish pastor all your papers as if you were going to be married in your own Parish.
The Legal Issue
Mexico has simple legal wedding requirements, we can put you in contact with our Wedding Consultant and she will work with you with all the details of your wedding planning, the earlier you get in touch with us, the better, six months of constant (twice a week) contact via email should be enough, depending on the sophistication of your requirements. It is advisable for both the bride and the groom to travel to PV 4 days in advance of the wedding.
How To Make Sure Your Guests Will Attend Your Wedding
Many factors affect how many people will actually come to your wedding. A lot depends on how close the people are to you, how expensive the trip will be, how much traveling will be involved, how interesting the vacation destination is, and how much advanced notice is received. As you can see it is therefore a good idea to spread the word as soon as you have a date and location to get the people thinking about joining you for your special day.
Save-the-Date announcements are a great way to tell your invitees about your upcoming wedding. In fact, they are crucial! Your guest will need time to make plans to attend. Remember they will need to arrange from time off from work as well as book their lodging and airfare. Some may need time to save up for the event or to include in the budget. Traditionally, invitations are sent about 6 weeks or more ahead of time, but Save the Date notices are best sent out several months ahead of time. Six months is not too soon. The more notice you give your invited guests, the higher the percentage of guests who will accept.
Our Wedding Package
• Wedding Planner Services
• Certified Marriage License/Civil Registry/Health Certificate
• Minister/Justice of the Peace (fees and transportation)
• Wedding ceremony with translator
• Witness if required
• Fresh tropical flower bouquet and boutonniere for the bride and groom
• Wedding cake and champagne/sparkling wine for couple and up to 10 family guests
• Catering service your choice of a four course meal or deluxe hors d'oeuvres from our menus for up to 12 people
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Setting/Ceremonial/Bridal/Guest Book and Cake table decorated
• Tables, chairs and place setting w/white tablecloths and napkins for up to 12
• Chair covers for up to 12 chairs
• Set up of on site ceremony and reception location
• Taped musical background, audio and microphone
• Uniformed Villa staff
• Coordination for Spa and Beauty Treatments
• 4 night villa vacation with breakfast included for the wedding couple and up to 10 guests
• Lodging and Catering taxes
• Catering gratuities
Four night package for the couple and 10 family guests $4599 USD
Seven night package for the couple and 10 family guests $6849 USD
At Villa Bella we have a special for our honeymooners, our special consists of honeymoon Suite decoration, bottle of champagne, and bathroom amenities, all free of charge.
Your anniversary is important to us, if you are celebrating your wedding anniversary with us, you will receive complimentary bottle of champagne upon arrival.
Renewal of Vows
We will be pleased to arrange a ceremony for those wishing to celebrate their permanent relationships which include the services of a celebration co-coordinator, Ceremony Officer, Bouquet and Boutonniere, and a commemorative certificate all for only $800 USD.
Whatever your weddings needs, Email Us or fill out the Wedding Planner, and we'll help you plan the wedding of your dreams.