|Riviera Nayarit: Growth Continues With New Resorts|
go to original
October 19, 2009
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico - Given the challenging obstacles posed in 2009, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico’s newest tourism destination, prevailed and continued to grow impressively and forged ahead with planned developments in 2009 and beyond. Between 2008 and 2013, Riviera Nayarit, situated on more than 192 miles of perfect beaches on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, will increase its total visitor accommodations - ranging from hotels and resorts to condominiums and other vacation home ownership models - by 6,308 rooms.
|Riviera Nayarit attracts and satisfies vacationers of all tastes and budgets with its wide range of accommodations including chic luxury resorts, eco-tourism boutique hotels and quaint B&B inns. For more information, visit RivieraNayarit.com. (PromoVision)|
The 2009/2010 openings include:
• Imanta Resorts in Punta Mita, offering luxury villas and homesites on the Pacific Ocean as well as a boutique hotel and spa only 30 minutes from Puerto Vallarta’s airport opened September 2009. Both minimalist and contemporary, Imanta is inspired by Asian influences, with guest comfort the top priority. Three to six suites are contained in each home, or casa, setting, most with plunge pools or custom Jacuzzis. Oceanfront suites have a private beach. Three casas will be managed as a five-star, world-class hotel and guests will have access to a Greg Norman-designed golf course nearby as well as a full range of watersports, yachting, horseback riding and the enjoyment of a 120-acre nature reserve in the 250-acre resort complex.
• The Marival Residences & World Spa in Nuevo Vallarta on Bahia de Banderas, with 171 fully-equipped luxury suites ranging from one to four bedrooms. Marival offers an all-inclusive package that includes meals, gourmet specialties, national and premium brand drinks and all the services of the Marival Resort. There is a private beach club, a restaurant specializing in global cuisine, wine bar, sky bar and snack bar as well as two additional restaurants in the development’s commercial complex. A soft opening date is planned for December 2009, for more information, please visit: www.marivalresidences.com/
• La Tranquila, offering 169 exclusive private residences in the fashionable Litibu area near Punta Mita. Sold in fractional interests, there will be four types of accommodation ranging from Residence Serena Studios to the three-room, three-bath Residence Brisa. Among guest amenities are golf privileges at a Greg Norman-designed course, the full service La Tranquila Spa Club, gourmet dining, pre-arrival provisioning of accommodations and a full complement of resort services. Once completed, the resort will be operated as a boutique hotel. Opening fall 2010, for more information, please visit: www.latranquilaresorts.com
• The 400-unit Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa, with luxury two-bedroom condo suites equipped with state-of-the-art information technology, wireless communications, complete kitchen and dining facilities and other amenities. There will be two gourmet restaurants as well as a full spa and wellness center. Guests will also have privileges at the Paradise Village Golf & Country Club. Operated as a Deluxe Collection member of WORLDHOTELS, Taheima is located in Nuevo Vallarta, less than an hour from the Puerto Vallarta international airport. For status updates on this property, please visit: www.taheima.com
• The Mayan Palace in Nuevo Vallarta was closed for major renovations and will reopen in November 2010. The property offers 351 Suites and 172 Master Rooms overlooking either the ocean or the Ameca River. The resort is renowned for its spectacular pools as well as its five excellent restaurants. The luxurious Brio Spa will open in January 2010 and the Jack Nicklaus 18 hole championship golf course will open in February 2010.
Between 2010 and 2013, numerous other developments are scheduled for completion, including a Ritz-Carlton, Park Hyatt, a Grand Hyatt and several Mexican and European brands such Grupos Dynamica, Grupo Mayan and the major development at Marina Rivera Nayarit consisting of two more hotels and condo offerings. In addition, several residences are expected to open in Riviera Nayarit and are currently underway; Los Veneros and Punta Sayulita are among them. In 2008, the St. Regis Punta Mita, Dreams Villa Magna and the Riu Palace Pacifico opened.
About Riviera Nayarit
Mexico’s newest destination, Riviera Nayarit, stretches along 192 miles of pristine Pacific coast framed by the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains just ten minutes north of accessible Puerto Vallarta International Airport. The region extends along the entire coast of the Pacific state of Nayarit including the resorts of Nuevo Vallarta, the historic colonial town of San Blas, exclusive Punta Mita, picturesque fishing villages, miles of serene beaches and spectacular Banderas Bay. Riviera Nayarit offers countless activities, all pleasantly affordable, such as: PGA golf courses, luxury spas, whale watching, turtle release, zip lining, surfing, record deep sea fishing, bird watching, international cuisine, and shopping for local artwork and traditional Huichol handicrafts. The region attracts and satisfies vacationers of all tastes and budgets with its wide range of accommodations including chic luxury resorts, eco-tourism boutique hotels and quaint B&B inns.
For more information, visit RivieraNayarit.com