Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Now in its 17th year, Restaurant Week gives everyone a chance to sample some of the best food in Puerto Vallarta at exceptional prices, which makes September 15 through October 9, 2021 a great time to visit Kaiser Maximilian.
Dining there is always delightful, but during Vallarta Restaurant Week diners are in for a special treat, as Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomer has created a fabulous three-course prix fixe menu, with your choice of one dish from each delicious course, for a one-of-a-kind gourmet experience that costs just $466 Pesos.
Don’t miss their special Chile en Nogada, the Mexican dish that is most emblematic of the patriotic month of September. A specialty of Puebla, Chiles en Nogada are not your everyday chiles rellenos. Made from red, white and green ingredients to symbolize the colors of the Mexican flag, they are roasted chiles poblanos stuffed with a sweet-savory beef, pork and fruit picadillo filling, and served at room temperature with a delicate fresh walnut cream sauce topped with pomegranate seeds.
Kaiser Maximilian’s 2021 Restaurant Week Menu
Choose one dish per course for $466 pesos
• Traditional or vegetarian Chile en Nogada
• Tacos with duck confit, mole, red onion
• Chile poblano cream soup with corn and cheese
• Red snapper fillet with coriander oil, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables
• Zwiebelrostbraten, flat pounded beef loin onion rings, sautéed potatoes
• Chicken breast with rosemary, mashed potatoes, mustard seed sauce, vegetables
• Chocolate pot de créme, caramel mousse, sea salt
• Sour cream cheese cake, coconut crust, rum-poached pineapple, strawberries
• Copa Maximilian, vanilla & pecan ice cream, bananas, Kahlúa, whipped cream
In addition to your choice of innovative dishes on the special three-course menu, an extensive wine selection, by the glass or the bottle, along with a wide selection of creative cocktails and ice-cold beers, offer diners even more choices, and the perfect complement to your meal.
Kaiser Maximilian’s Restaurant Week menu is being served at the Espresso Bar from noon until 11 pm and in the Main Dining Room from 5 to 11 pm through October 9th. The regular a la carte menu is also available. Seating is limited to ensure safe distances between those dining in the restaurant, so reservations are recommended.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com
Click HERE to read more about Kaiser Maximilian.