Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico – On Saturday, December 7, 2019, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, the RE/Max Destiny and Marina teams will be heading over to Parque de Palmar de Aramara to spruce things up.
Parque de Palmar de Aramara is located on Calle Maria Montessori, just behind San Javier Hospital, which is located across from the cruise ship terminal. There are over 500 homes, houses and condos in the neighborhood, as well as two local schools that regularly use this park.
Whether you like to paint, fix stuff, or do a bit of gardening there is guaranteed to be something fun for everyone to do, and you are welcome to join in! Here are some of the projects the group will be taking on:
• Painting the bottom of each palm tree white, bringing amazing continuity to the landscape.
• Repairing of the swings so that kids as well as the adults can enjoy a wonderful experience while they enjoy this tranquil space.
• Wire-brushing the painted surfaces to remove old paint and applying a fresh new coat of white paint to the swings, slides, seats & football field supports.
• Installing 2 new nylon nets, to the football field goal posts.
• Planting 50 drought-resistant plants, along the walls and throughout the park.
• Trimming the existing trees and palms to allow them to grow more fully.
• Mowing the grass.
• Putting up information signs at each corner indicating how to care for the par and asking that the park be respected, cared for and enjoyed by all.
RE/MAX Puerto Vallarta is proud to be part of the beautification of Parque de Palmar de Aramara. We hope you will join us on Saturday!
Warren Brander is an expert real estate agent working with Remax in Puerto Vallarta. He can be reached at 322-200-2253, or by email at warren(at)remaxinpv.com. You can also check out his website for a great selection of Puerto Vallarta condos and homes for sale at WarrenBrander.com. To learn more about Warren Brander Real Estate, click HERE.