Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Now in its 18th year, Restaurant Week gives everyone a chance to sample some of the best food in Puerto Vallarta at exceptional prices. If you enjoy European sidewalk cafés and fine continental cuisine, be sure to stop by Kaiser Maximilian between 12:00 noon until 11:00 pm through June 10, 2022 for great food and unbeatable savings.
Dining there is always delightful, but during Vallarta Restaurant Week diners are in for a special treat, as Executive Chef Juan Carlos Palomer has created a fabulous three-course prix fixe menu, with your choice of one dish from each delicious course, for a one-of-a-kind gourmet experience that costs just $499 Pesos.
Kaiser Maximilian’s 2022 Restaurant Week Menu
Choose one dish per course for $499 pesos
(Price does not include drinks nor tips)
• Cold cucumber cream soup with radish and caviar
• Spätzle – Homemade pasta with duck confit, cheese and fried onions
• Octopus, mashed bell pepper with chorizo
• Coffee spiced beef tenderloin, sauce Foyot, vegetables, potato gratin
• Roasted leg of veal, vegetables, Spätzle, mushrooms sauce
• Red snapper fillet with shrimp sauce, celery and fennel
• “Sacher” chocolate cake with mint ice cream
• Apple strudel with vanilla ice cream
• Panna cotta with marinated berries
In addition to your choice of innovative dishes on the special three-course menu, an extensive wine selection, by the glass or the bottle, along with a wide selection of creative cocktails and ice-cold beers, offer diners even more choices, and the perfect complement to your meal.
Kaiser Maximilian’s Restaurant Week menu is being served at the Espresso Bar from noon until 11 pm and in the Main Dining Room from 5 to 11 pm through June 10th. The regular a la carte menu is also available. Seating is limited, so reservations are recommended.
Open Monday-Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Cafe is located at Olas Altas #38B in the Zona Romántica of Puerto Vallarta. For reservations call (322) 223-0760 or visit KaiserMaximilian.com