Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Nestled in the heart of the Romantic Zone, Di Vino Dante originally opened in 2013 as strictly a wine and tapas bar. Today, the menu at this casual-chic restaurant features international cuisine, Mexican wines, signature cocktails and, during Restaurant Week, a delicious three-course menu for just $459 pesos.
Di Vino Dante’s 2023 Restaurant Week Menu
Choose one dish per course for $459 pesos
(Price does not include drinks nor tips)
- Beet Salad, sweet potato purée, mixed greens, nuts and honey-mustard vinaigrette
- Carrot Cream Soup with coconut tapioca and croutons
- Mahi-Mahi & Papaya Ceviche with bell pepper, corn crunch, coconut water and serrano oil
- Catch of the Day al Pastor with grilled pineapple, avocado mousse
- BBQ Ribs with sweet potato fries, sweet & sour raffish, buttered corn
- Skirt Steak with cherry tomatoes, balsamic, mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, baby arugula
- Honeyed Pumpkin Panna Cotta with tapioca
- Chocolate Cake with vanilla ice-cream
- Creamy Fig Tart
All of this is complemented by the restaurant’s extensive wine list, craft beers, distilled liqueurs, a growing menu of signature cocktails, and an artistic ambiance that is perfect for casual dining.
Open Mon-Sat from 6-10 pm, Di Vino Dante is located at 269 A Basilio Badillo. The restaurant overlooks the sculpture garden at Galleria Dante, the largest and most eclectic art gallery in Puerto Vallarta. Come and enjoy a specially priced, delicious three-course menu with a beautiful gallery view during Restaurant Week, which runs through June 10, 2023.
Di Vino Dante… an Artistic Experience