Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful and popular vacation destination located on the Pacific coast of Mexico. With direct flights available from dozens of cities in Canada and the USA, Vallarta is an obvious choice for escaping cold winters in search of some sunshine.
But the summer season also offers a wide range of activities to suit all ages and interests, and travelers have made this city by the sea a year-round vacation destination – much to the benefit of owners who offer their Puerto Vallarta homes or condo for short term rentals.
Here are some of the best summer activities in Puerto Vallarta.
• Beaches: With over 25 miles of beaches, Puerto Vallarta is a beach lover’s paradise. Some of the most popular beaches include Playa Los Muertos, Playa Conchas Chinas, and Playa Punta de Mita. Visitors can enjoy swimming, aquatic activities, or just relaxing with a cocktail under umbrella at one of the many beach clubs.
• Water Sports: The warm waters of Banderas Bay offer excellent conditions for water sports, like surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, and snorkeling. No need to bring your own equipment, as there are plenty of companies offering both rentals and guided tours.
• Ziplining: Puerto Vallarta is home to some of the most thrilling ziplining adventures in Mexico, and it’s an excellent way to explore the natural beauty of the jungle. Tours typically include ziplining, rappelling, guided walks through the jungle and swim stops.
• Ecotourism: There are several ecotourism tours and activities available in Puerto Vallarta, including whale watching, sea turtle releases, hiking in the Sierra Madre Mountains, and culture tours. It’s a great way to discover the region’s unique natural beauty and people.
• Nightlife: Puerto Vallarta is known for its vibrant nightlife scene. From salsa dancing clubs to live music venues, there are plenty of options to choose for every preference.
• Dining: The city is renowned for its many restaurants and excellent culinary scene. Foodies can explore a range of cuisines, from local seafood and fine dining, to our famous street food.
In summary, Puerto Vallarta offers myriad summer activities to match different interests and preferences, from beach hopping to thrill-seeking adventures, inspiring eco-tourism options, lively nightlife and amazing culinary experiences. It’s a destination that satisfies all types of travelers, any time of year.
Since 1997, Wayne Franklin and his team at Tropicasa Realty have been a trusted name in Puerto Vallarta real estate. Tropicasa Realty is the region’s representative for “The Leading Agents of the World” and with over 100 years of combined experience in real estate, all agents of the company are affiliated with AMPI. Wayne Franklin or any member of his knowledgeable team can be contacted in-person at their Romantic Zone Office – Pulpito 145-A at Olas Altas. While in PV they can be reached at (322) 222-6505 or by calling 866-978-5539 (Toll-Free) from the U.S.